Monday 11 July 2011

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth? Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Fr*** Fe*** June 17 at 9:19pm Report
wow, thats a pretty russian girl. how are u Alex, sorry for jumping on ur page like that.



Alina Alexandra June 18 at 12:35am

Hi Fr***, yes, I must admit I felt a little violated because you invaded my personal cyber space. Plus you called me Alex, which is neither my first name nor my last name...not even my middle name. Not a good start to a conversation.


Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 1:41pm Report

wow, sorry bout that Alexandra, i tot u will take Alex for short, my bad.Well how much will that cost me? a shot? or a long formal apology? and forinvading ur cyber space, i think i already said sorry coz i konw its wrong, but how will inot appreciate something i just saw, huh?


Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 1:41pm Report

If my apology is accepted, may i please ask how was your week?

Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 1:42pm Report
much care and respect as u can see,Fr***



Alina Alexandra June 18 at 2:19pm

And yet you still got it wrong, Fr***. First name comes first right? So please make appropriate conclusions.


Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 2:55pm Report

Alina,haha, dammmm, u whooping ma back on this, all good, Alina Alexandra, can I just use one name then ? say Alina?



Alina Alexandra June 18 at 2:58pm

Well, I don't know, can I just call you Fe*** instead??



Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 2:59pm Report

well, i just assumed that you ll prefer to be called Alexandra, coz to me its a strong nice meaningful name, well i guess i was a bit selfish. yeah sure u can call me Fe***, as a matter of fact , i will prefer Fe*** coz Fr*** sounds so soft,

Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 3:03pm Report
or u can call me Dayce, Blurdee, anything that can make us start a friendly conversation. lol. but yeah, Real name Fr*** Fe*** (added childhood name),



Alina Alexandra June 18 at 4:14pm

What makes you think we are not having a friendly conversation? Ok, I shall call you Porkie.



Fr*** Fe*** June 18 at 4:43pm Report
haha, I mean friendly in a way that i should not be getting tiny stings on ma face for saying some u dont buy, haha,or i have to read tro my msg about four times,dot all the Ice(Is) and make sure Alina is not violated in anyway, lol, and before I accept that Porkie name, u have to ask me first, sure i will hmmm, naaa, thats no good name lol.nwy? How is ur week? i guess u must be doing really well out here.


Fr*** Fe*** June 19 at 6:50pm Report

hey hey hey Alina,this gorgeous girl.Hhow was ur weekend?



Alina Alexandra June 19 at 11:56pm

It was great, Porkie. I had great fun catching butterflies, shaving my cat and stalking random people on Facebook. Do you enjoy stalking random people on Facebook too?



Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 12:14am Report

Haha. Well sometimes u have to enjoy what you do right?. Tho it might not be the things u like doing especially if u don't get them. So did u get any?lol. And by the way u shud be in bed now. Lol. Is night time best time for stalking? Lol.u teaser. Haha. Enjoy ur msg tho. Well I guess ur cat have to go tro this winter with no fur on him.(her) or u training her to resustrge cold if u ever take her to Moscow. Lol. Hugs .
Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 12:18am Report
Sorry. Replace the Chinese word with resist. See, I have to reread my msg so I know what am expecting from you. Can I just call you Stalkie?lol. Coz u just calked me Porkie without even asking my mama. Haha. She whoop ur ass if she hear that. Lol.


Alina Alexandra June 20 at 12:53pm
Sorry it took so long to reply. I was training my cat to resist the cold weather so I placed him in the fridge for half an hour.



Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 5:48pm Report

nah thats find hun, I was actually waiting for a reply last night, atleast something to keep me busy coz I was bored as hell plus just like reading from a funny nice random diva.watching movie all night wit the shitty perth weather. Aawwww, poor lil cat, what ya doing to him Alina?animal rights pleassssssse... lol. Well I dont really know who u are but I can tell u a funny interesting person and I guess that friend request i sent will take ages, as long as I m not dead, I ll always wait for it, haha,

Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 5:49pm Report
how is ur day? i m working bored at work now as hell. Mondays as usual and long hrs, hehe. Glad reading from you okay? hugs
Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 5:49pm Report
Oops, Porkie, hahaha



Alina Alexandra June 20 at 6:24pm

I love my cat.


Fr*** Fe*** June 20 at 6:47pm Report
If u didn't love him u won't have had him right? What type of cat we talking bout?



Alina Alexandra June 20 at 10:05pm

The one with 4 paws, 2 ears and a tail.



Fr*** Fe*** June 21 at 7:51pm Report

so what is this diva Alina doing out here in Perth?


Alina Alexandra June 21 at 9:47pm
Studying rocket science, knitting, and pet grooming.


Fr*** Fe*** June 22 at 6:39pm Report
cool. what are u aspiring for? or u just wonna be some female Neil Amstrong? are u a clever girl?



Alina Alexandra June 22 at 9:14pm

Clever? I think genius is a more appropriate word


Fr*** Fe*** June 22 at 9:45pm Report
OK.


Fr*** Fe*** June 22 at 9:48pm Report

What ever you give urself I take it but I think you are more of a clever girl,even just being Einstein's driver,lol.thats why I cancelled the friend request, hehe

Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 2:17pm Report
so how is this genuis doing this wek end? loving the weather right? good for studying. sup?



Alina Alexandra June 25 at 4:06pm

Do you enjoy shaving animals?



Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 4:15pm Report

well if the animal is cute like a baby Leopard, I might, but im allergic to fur.
Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 4:15pm Report
why u asking that?



Alina Alexandra June 25 at 5:18pm

You sound like a person who would be into shaving pets.



Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 5:29pm Report

haha. set it on fire for bout halh an hr makes ma job easy. haha. how is ur studies? where u studying actually?

Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 5:51pm Report
joks, well if the pet is as cute as Alina, why wont i enjoy shaving it,



Alina Alexandra June 25 at 6:08pm

I am studying rocket science and the Rocket Science University...externally.



Fr*** Fe*** June 25 at 6:36pm Report

Some kind of distance edu or what? where the Rocket science Uni at? hope am not bugging u wit questions okay? its just trying to make a conversation but just interested in things u say, funny and seems like it doesnt make sense but it actually creates some nice smiley way of conversiong, haha

Fr*** Fe*** June 27 at 5:27pm Report
how was the other week end?



Alina Alexandra June 28 at 8:09am

I had a great weekend. I've finally managed to solve the following equation:
f(p,q)e^nq - e^nq f(p,q) = e^nq ∑ (cn^3/fj^4) -(a cos ns/L = b sin ns/L - 2sin1/2)
Where c = total number of hairs left on my cat's body after shaving.



Fr*** Fe*** June 28 at 10:32am Report

So there's no hair left on him right?


Alina Alexandra June 28 at 11:19am
Yes, the result I obtained was c = 0, which was statistically significant.


Fr*** Fe*** June 28 at 11:38am Report
Yeh even a factory worker like me csntell that the left side of ur equation is zero soooo all ur complicated right side sin and coz didn't matter. Haha. Wow. Atleast I can still recognize some few things in advanced maths. Lol. U use maths to communicate right? Can I try u some?


Alina Alexandra June 28 at 12:01pm
Yes, I usually communicate using quantum mechanics jargon, especially if {viA} is an orthonormal basis for HA and {ujB} is an orthonormal basis for HB, in which case the set of pairs (viA, ujB) is taken to form an orthonormal basis for the tensor product space H(A)* H(B). The notation viA⊗ujB is used for the pair (viA,uj B), and inner product on HA⊗HB is defined as:

viA x umB | vjA x unB> =


Fr*** Fe*** June 28 at 6:19pm Report
haha, Alina, wqell i give up now, cant even think of thinking bout Hilbert,Vector spaces n tensor products now okay?all these your quantum microscopic world and its controversies, haha, all i know is that 1+1 =2 if all the ones had the same direction(vectors), and 2 is better than 1, u know what I mean? u one crazy girl. and yeh I like u more, haha, soo apart of these jargons, how is everything, how bout you n family, how do u get along out here?out going girl or some like that?


Alina Alexandra June 28 at 10:49pm
No, I am not an outgoing type of girl unfortunately. I prefer to sit at home and solve physics equations and eat tonnes of ice cream. Although lately I have been really good and have managed to lose 5kg, so I am back to my usual weight of 94.6kg. Yes, it is still not my ideal weight (which is 91.5kg), but I don't mind because I never get cold in winter. I stay indoors most of the time because sunlight gives me pimples. You are probably wondering why I have a photo of a hot chick as my profile pic? Well, it makes me feel good that I once used to look attractive, even in my early 30s, before I enrolled in a rocket science course.

No comments:

Post a Comment